Financial Literacy Program
Building a financial foundation
What is the CCF Financial Literacy Program?
Launched in 2021, this program was crafted in partnership with New York Times best-selling author Neale Godfrey to teach teens key areas of financial literacy and help them find a path to becoming financially responsible.
The programs are presented via PowerPoint by a CAPTRUST employee volunteer. Presentations typically last 30-60 minutes depending on the size of the group and the discussion that ensues.
- Teen’s First Budget—Building good money habits, goals, and crafting a savings plan
- License to Drive—Details the real costs of car ownership
- Teenpreneur—Guidance for teens who want to start their own business
- Financial Hygiene—Decision-making and how to be a smart consumer
- The 8th Wonder of the World: Compound Interest—How it can assist with reaching goals
- Investments 101—Basics of investing
“I enjoy teaching financial literacy to teenagers because it creates a ripple effect – it has the potential to transcend generations. There is no greater sense of achievement then watching the light bulbs turn on for these teens.”Andrew Costello, CAPTRUST Financial Advisor
Our program is provided free of cost to your organization
You bring the audience, and we’ll bring the expertise.